Thursday, February 11, 2016

The New Hampshire Debate & Primary Explained to Our Bewildered Canadian Friends

I'm continuing to cross post here my guest blogging for Canadian conservatives and others at Blazing Cat Fur, a premiere blog of the right in Canada. I try to timely respond to the various developments of our presidential race and post within twenty-four hours or so. I'm linking to them here in case my readers would like to see my take or think that I'm not blogging about the republican presidential race with all its wonderful twists and turns. I also examine the sad democratic race and assess whether Lady Macbeth can fend off an increasingly serious challenge from the walking ghost of Eugene V. Debs.

I wrote about the surprisingly consequential New Hampshire debate, which can be read by clicking here.

I also wrote about the impressive win by Donald Trump in the New Hampshire primary and resulting fallout in the race, with an eye toward South Carolina. That post can be read by clicking here.

Thanks as always to Denyse O'Leary for this opportunity. Readers can follow her on Twitter: @itsdesign






No comments: