Sunday, May 3, 2009

In Defense Of Shoes


OK, look. Small potatoes: things that don't amount to much. Now it's Michelle Obama's sneakers? Not so long ago it was John McCain's Ferragamo shoes. Do the media, left and right, think we're so stupid that we don't realize people who make it this far can buy very very expensive shoes? Are we the mob being told to eat cake? MC doesn't think so and wishes everyone would buy the most expensive shoes they can afford. For the economy's sake, of course! The Edina half of MC is fond of Jimmy Choo. The St. Paul part is fine with Ferragamo. Both halves of MC prefer black, naturlich.

2 comments:

patriot said...

MC, My birthday is in a few months and I Choo is on my list of wants. Size 8 please :). Black works for me too.

patriot said...

oh yeah and I want my cake too!